|Happy Boxing Day
||[Dec. 26th, 2007|07:03 pm]
Hah - I'm gonna get all materialistic on your arse, and list my presents :D|
- Christina Aguilera Perfume (it smells like heaven!)
- Grow your own basil, parsley, bonsai tree and peppermint tea packs
- A set of recycled tins, they were filled with sweets, but now they're empty...
- Fitted Knits book
- Son of a Stitch'n Bitch book
- Vogue Knitting: bags two book
- The knitter's almanac (so good!)
- A sock knitting book
- Change the world for a fiver book
- Knitting magazine
- Hello Kitty history book
- A new stereo! (Sean broke mine when he took it to a festival)
- Two Momiji dolls and badges
- Teapot and matching mug
- Too much chocolate... I may have put on a little wieght :\
Not a bad haul huh?
The best kind of Christmas - quiet, no drama and happy children. I had a really good day. Bill left his job in November, so they're a bit hard up for cash, and the kids were warned it was going to be a small Christmas. But they were still really happy with everything they recieved, which really shows that it doesn't matter how much you've spent.
I hope everyone else had such a good time!