|2007 Survey :D
||[Dec. 27th, 2007|06:50 pm]
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?|
Shaved my head!
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did keep one - and I have a few for 2008
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yup, Lisa gave birth to a beautiful girl.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Sean and mine's 5th anniversary. It was perfect! And taking my siter Amethyst to her first festival. She really loved it. Hopefully I can take her somewhere next year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Sticking to my private targets.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting angry at things that are well and truly done with. Wasting my energy on stupid people.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a bitchin' head cold in September.
11. What were the best things you bought?
My pink DM's. I love them.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Sean's. He puts up with me like no one could.
13. Whose behavior appalled you?
A close friend. At least, I though we were close until I discovered things...
14. Where did most of your money go?
No where - I saved, saved and saved this year!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas. I was so excited this year. It was just stupid.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder?
Happier. Since I'm learning to control my emotions.
ii. Thinner or fatter?
Fatter! Hah. I was thinner in the middle of the year, but I'm pretty sure it's all gone back on.
iii. richer or poorer?
Rich. I've saved every penny I have. Literally!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Although I see my family alot, I wish I'd spent more time speaking to my mum. She doesn't really have anyone else she can talk to.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Being angry and picky.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with my family, and Sean. It was great!
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Yup...knitting has taken over my life ;)
23. How many times did you drink too much?
Too many times!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Heros. Ah, that's gonna be on so many people's lists.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No. Although, I dislike several people and the way they deal with things.
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Newton Faulkner and one of my younger brothers :D
28. What did you want and get?
I wanted a place of my own/I got my own craft room which is almost as good!
29. What did you want and not get?
I didn't want arguments between friends. That's what I got.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I haven't been to the cinema much this year, but I did watch Silent Hill and Millenium Princess a lot.
31. What did you do on your birthday?
A bunch of us went to Oulton Broad and hung out by the river.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being successful in a bigger way.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Lazy, studenty and boring.
34. What kept you sane?
Sean. Also drove me insane at times...
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Claire from Heros. Or Britney!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Nothing in particular - I'm just constantly astounded at people who continue to force their beliefs on others.
37. Who did you miss?
My sister Taliesyn.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I don't know - I met a few nice people this year, but I don't know who was the best.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
To make something happen, you relaly do have to think postively. Everything I've achieved this year was due to postive thinking. I just ran out of it during the last couple of months.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Don't you go off into the new day with any doubt
Here's a summary of somethin' that you could smile about:
Say for instance, my girlfriend she bugs me all the time
But the irony of it all is that she loves me all the time (Gnarls Barkely - Smiley Faces)