||[Jun. 5th, 2008|08:43 pm]
[Unknown LJ tag]|
- Wallet - It's turquoise and flowery. My mum got it for me from Menorca.
- Toothbrush – Orange Oral-b with tounge-scraper
- Jewellery Worn Daily – 4/5 hoops in my ears, nose studs and silver watch.
- Blanket – A black and white stripy one from QD!
- Coffee Cup – White mug stolen from a hotel :D
- Sunglasses – I need some new ones. My old ones are so cheap, the coloured stuff is peeling off.
- Underwear – CBGB's pants from New York.
- Shoes – Purple DMs. I'm trying to break them in. My feet hurt.
- Favorite Shirt – "I'm with Mr. Grumpy"
- Favourite Pants/Trousers – My Burtons (yes mens!) jeans.
- CD In Stereo Right Now - Janis Joplin
– CD player in car - car? HAH!
- Tattoos – A quote, the world and a Taurus symbol.
- Piercings – 9 in my ears, two in my nose!
- What You Are Wearing Now – stripy socks, Burtons jeans, leopard print vest, pink bra. and pink pants!
- Hair - Horrible faded pink. Ask, I need to dye it!
When was the last time you ...
- Smiled – Today
- Laughed – Today. At Scrubs :D
- Cried - Today
- Were Sarcastic – Today
- Had A Nightmare – Can't remember!
- Last Book You Read - DearS volume 6
- Last Movie You Saw – Doomsday (Fucking awesome!)
- Last Thing You Had To Drink – Chai tea
- Last Thing You Had To Eat – Nuggets and fries
- What Do You Like Most About Your Body – My hips and bottom.
- And Least? – My upper arms.
- How Many Fillings Do You Have – 1?
- Do You Think You Are Good -Looking – Yes! I have a big ego too.
- Do Other People Often Tell You That You’re Good-Looking – People tell me I'm pretty and cute.
- Do You Look Like Any Celebrities – Nope.
- Do You Wear A Watch – Just a silver one I got for my birthday form my step-dad.
- How Many Coats And Jackets Do You Own – 1 coat, 1 hoodie.
- Favourite Pants Trousers Colour - Blue
- Most Expensive Item Of Clothing – My DMs? They were £70 (down from £120!)
- Describe Your Style In One Word – Lazy
Your Friends -
- Do Your Friends Know You – They tihnk they do, nut they really don't!
- Are There Traits In You That Are Universally Liked? – My off-the-wallness. I'm a bit impulsive.
- How Many People Do You Tell Everything To – Everyone knows different things about me.
- Favourite Band Ever – Distillers? Nothing better to remind me of being 17 and loving life.
- Type of Music Most Listened To – Eeek. Punk? Maybe 70's?
- Type Never Listened To - Jazz.
- Favorite Book? – Stop the ride, I want to get off (Dave Courtney)
- Sunny or Rainy Day – Rainy
- Do You Consider Yourself Lucky – I have been in the past.
- Choose One Word To Describe How You Most Often Feel – Confusued.
- Do You Own Plaid Clothing – No
- Is There More Than One Zipper On Your Pants – No
- Do You Own Braces – Yes!
- Does Your Hairstyle Exceed A Height Of Three Inches – No
- Do You Have A Favorite Brand Of Hair Dye – SFX (atomic pink!)
- Do You Own A Bandana – No
- Are You Amused By Safety Pins - Not amused, bnut I use them all the time!
- Have You Ever Used Duct Tape As A Sewing Substitute –No
- Do You Like Candles – Yes
- Do You Believe In Love - Yes
- Do You Believe In Soul Mates – Yes
- Do You Believe In Love At First Sight – Yes
- What Do You Want Done With Your Body When You Die - I want to be wrapped in a shroud and buried under a tree.
- What Are You Going to Do When You Get Older – Have children.
- How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Computer – about 400 (although Sean has 10,000 on his hard drive!)
- What Band Are You Listening To – Mungo Jerry
- Look Out Your Window... Tell Me What You See – Yellow roses and orange poppies.
- If You Could Have Any Animal For A Pet - Dog
- What Is The Longest You Ever Stayed Up – 36 hours. Then I slept for 2 hours, then stayed awake for another 14 hours.
-Are You Disgruntled – No
-Are You An Anarchist? – Hell Yeah!
-Do You Smoke Cigarettes? – No. Well...just the occasional special one :D
-Are You A Vegetarian? – No
-Do You Think Meat Is Murder – No
-Have You Ever Slept In An Alley Or Park – Maybe.
-Age – 22
-Birthday – 29th April
-Sign - Taurus
-Location - Suffolk
-Status – Taken
-Crush – Sean
-Number – 4
-Colour – Pink
-Day – Tuesday
-Month – April
-Song – She's Not There
-Movie – Hercules. Hah, I fuckin' love Disney. I'm such a sell out.
-Food – Chicken
-Season – Spring
-Class – It used to be Sociology
-Teacher – Mr Want
-Drink – Tea
-Veggie – Cucumber
-Television Show - Peep Show
-Radio – Radio 2
-Store – The Salvation Army charity shop.
-Word – Quality
-Animal – Dog
-Flower – Poppy
This Or That
-Me/You - Me
-Coke/Pepsi – Cloudy Lemonade
-Day/Night - Day
-CD/Cassette - CD
-DVD/VHS – DVD
-Jeans/Khakis – Jeans
-Car/Truck – Neither
-Tall/Short - Short
-’NSync/BSB - You're going to make me chose?